My letter never got posted.
A melancholic grey day .My Christmas tree died.
So many times I felt I should write you a thank you note, before I left, a note to say how much I will miss you. How much I loved to see you in those carefully chosen reindeer baubles, glass Santa, red and gold angels.
You secretly kept all the gifts that my friends and I crafted in our “Wish-List”-the long overcoat, shades, lucky charm locket and ring, loads of Cds and Dvds.
I remember I came back home early to switch those dancing lights. You looked beautiful. You will always be beautiful.
I have my regrets but I can feel my new spirits urging me to feel attached again.
Yes I forgot to mention I have a dog now. You always hated it. My neighbour’s dog bothered you. You were always scared and insisted not to let it in.
Rest in peace. Enjoy your new home.
Yours Religiously,
…………………

No comments:
Post a Comment